Magento Top Menu Manager extension helps you to customize top navigation menu with categories, CMS pages and custom links (internal or external links). Extension is easy to install and customize.
You can add, delete, edit menu items, add custom styles for your menu.
- Use FTP client to upload all folders from the pc_topmenu zip package to your Magento site root folder. Be sure that you upload them to the correct directories.
Attention! If your template is not default, be sure to change the folders of the installed module from /app/design/frontend/base/default to /app/design/frontend/YOUR_PACKAGE/YOUR_THEME and /skin/frontend/base/default to /skin/frontend/ YOUR_PACKAGE /YOUR_THEME
- Login to your Magento administration panel and refresh cache (go to System > Cache Management and select Refresh)
- Relogin to admin panel (log out and back into Magento Admin Panel).
- Go to Top Menu > Settings and make your settings for this extension.
2. Below are some features of the plugin accompanied by some screenshots to illustrate the extension:
- You can easy configure menu content.
- Extension allow you to add in menu links to categories, CMS pages or custom links (internal or external links
- For each link in menu you can set a custom title.
- You can set positions of elements in menu.
- For categories you can choose to show child categories in a drop-down menu.
- Also you can show the category image in mega menu.
- In categories drop-down menu (mega menu) you can also set the number of columns
- You can apply custom styles for menu from administration.
- Supports multiple stores
- 100% Open source
If you have problems installing or using this extension, or any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us